Social Game leader chose RAAH to help getting governance and compliance using SailPoint solution
- Client is a leading developer of the world’s most popular social games that are played by millions of people around the world each day.
- RAAH was invited to provide them with reports for data clean-up and define roles based on job functions for better control.
- Most of the user provisioning processes is done manually with no role based access control in place.
- There are many orphan accounts in the critical systems such as AD (9000), LDAP (8000), Oracle ERP (9500) and home grown business applications.
- Additionally, some accounts are also part of high risk groups that provides unnecessary access to those users.
- SailPoint IIQ
- Understanding business and technical requirements of overall Client requirements for RBAC readiness and Data Analysis.
- Using Sailpoint IQ system, RAAH analyzed the data and provided reports. Activities with Sailpoint included:
- Getting raw data from Client and parsing the data files based on Sailpoint requirements
- Importing the data files for Oracle HR as authoritative source of records and creating new identities
- Importing the data files for AD, LDAP and ERP systems into Sailpoint and correlating these identities with parameters with the Sailpoint identities.
- Extracting reports, analyzing for orphan accounts.
- Analyzing group membership of user accounts and providing list of high risk group membership.
- Building account relationships between AD, LDAP, ERP and Oracle HR data for concise reports.
- Providing list to Client for review, taking feedback and revising Sailpoint rules and filters accordingly.
- Defining new roles based on existing data and Best Practices for RBAC readiness.
- Preparing presentation with graphical reports for each of the above analysis.