One of the Largest US Financial Services provider used RAAH’s Advisory and Implementation Services to implement Oracle IAM solution
- Financial services company provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 10,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the Internet across North America and internationally.
- Client is using few in-house and IBM Tivoli to provide identity management system. Client has heterogonous applications from Windows, UNIX, and Mainframe. Due to growing corporate and commercial applications, users and systems, Client has chosen Oracle Identity and Access Management system to provide end to end identity and access management solution.
- End to end Identity Lifecycle Management based on business rules needed to be designed and implemented for Client’s largely populated internal users
- Need of IAM solution that kept them compliant and regulated based on SOX, PCI, GLBA
- Automated deprovisioning of corporate user accounts was a big concern
- Need of implementing solution that provides Segregation of Duties (SoD), Identity Violation checks and compliance based reporting
- Centralized Password Management for various target systems was lacking
- Developers and Business Analysts needed guidance on the IAM solution
- Need a fast track IAM solution deployment due to management pressure
- Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 11gR2
- Oracle Identity Analytics (OIA) 11gR1
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 11gR2
- Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Publisher 11gR1
Benefits of the Solution
- Achieved better compliance and governance in place by deploying the well-designed IAM solution satisfying business, technical and auditors requirements
- Single Sign On solution provided the necessary platform for Web Access Management and SSO for accessing various internal and external SaaS applications by internal users
- Identity Lifecycle Management was implemented in Production based on complex business rules
- Using OIA solution tightly integrated with OIM, Client could define better Access and Entitlement Certification
- With RAAH’s SMEs, Client was able to guide and resolve architecture and implementation gaps thereby leading to on-time go live.