Largest Air Transport Solution Provider relies on RAAH for Best-in-Class Dashboard Reporting and Analytics Solution
- Client is leader in air transport industry and has continued to operate at the forefront of technology.
- Client delivers and manage business solutions for airline, airport, GDS, government and other customers over the world’s most extensive network, which forms the communications backbone of the global air transport industry. As part of upgrading its business infrastructure, Client has taken initiatives to build a robust, secure, intelligent and modern solution for their customers.
- Client has been using various IT Service Management tools but none of them provided the ease of dashboard reporting with intuitive web interface.
- Client had to maintain IT skilled resources to develop custom reports for their management, auditors and their customers.
- Lack of ad hoc reports and data visualization.
- No drill down capabilities in existing reports that can give better understanding and correlation.
- No solution to provide different security levels to different report designers.
- Ivanti (LANDesk) Xtraction solution
- Understanding Client’s reporting and data related gaps and requirements
- Putting together extended Proof of Concept (POC) for Client using the Xtraction tool to show the reports with real data.
- Working with Client on conducting thorough performance of the Xtraction solution that was built at Client by RAAH
- With minimum hardware requirements, RAAH built Client’s Xtraction solution in non-prod and prod environments integrating with various service management, asset management and home grown systems
- Building Top 10 complex reports for Client including multi series having custom filters, rules and policies
- Scheduling of the reports for various Client management levels using templates and appropriate level details
- Providing training and support to the Client team to be able to make full use of the solution by themselves
Benefits of the Solution
- Clear cut data visualization and representation that provided lot of insight on violations, SLAs, room for improvement and corrections to be applied
- Easy integration with standard systems and applications using OOTB connectors and Enterprise Data Modeler to build custom connectors without spending lot of time and efforts
- Even those with limited technical or analytical knowledge can quickly extract data, create dashboards, and view actionable insights
- Dashboard reporting was possible with data on-premises or in cloud
- Benefitted Client to keep track on their objectives and fine-tune wherever required to stay on-course